Sunday, March 15, 2009

basketball and a burger =)

I'm a big fan of cheeseburgers. But The Counter, located in Santana Row, takes my favorite dinner to a whole other level. This place is AWESOME. You can customize your burger with anything and everything from bell peppers and avocado to bacon and a fried egg. While a dinner for two ended up being almost thirty dollars, a little pricey for my taste, the burger was delicious. But be warned, they're also huge. I order a 1/3 pound patty with avocado, bacon, cheddar cheese, onions, lettuce and tomato, and the burger was literally too big for me to bite into. And I only ate about half of it, despite being ravenously hungry. Their onion rings are also really good, crispy and not too oily.

*Warning* Going on a date here is dangerous. ESPN delivers a live feed of whatever sports game is currently playing from a couple flat screens near the front, and boys tend to get extremely distracted by this convenient set up.

So, luvlies, next time you're at Sanatana Row, swing by The Counter and you could have some of this..

<3>

7 comments:

  1. YUM! the counter is the best. and LOL nice *warning* =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ily =)
    those burgers were amazing mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. YYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYYYY -- i can usually finish the whole thing =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't been able to go to this place, but your post has definitely piqued my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have heard so much about this place! I LOVE AVOCADOS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF and reading this is making me soo hungry

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool. i'll deff go there next time. (=

    ReplyDelete