Wednesday, March 25, 2009

tartini!



I love froyo, but Tartini is now my new favorite froyo place.


They were SUPER clean, which is a definite plus considering my obsession with hygiene. But even better than that organization was the froyo itself! They had everyting from dark chocolate, and plain tart, to mango and lychee tart, all of which were amazing. Raspberry tart tasted a little bit like cherry cough syrup, but for the most part it was good.


Price wise, I've heard tartini was kind of expensive, but it wasn't too bad. I think I paid a little under 5 dollars for a big cup packed with strawberries and mango. The menu said 38 cents per ounce though, so be careful how much you serve yourself, or you'll be in for a nasty surprise at the end!


They also serve crepes and smoothies, if you're not in the mood for just yogurt.


<3 peanut butter angeli

4 comments: