Monday, March 9, 2009

shake shake shake

Today, on account of the lovely cali sunshine, I went on a hike with my boyfriend and the dog. Afterwards we got really hungry so I decided to eat something halfway healthy...only to discover the only fruit we had left in the house was frozen. But never fear! We managed to whip up a pretty delicious shake.


Orange Banana Berry Milkshake
Ingredients:
1 Peeled Tangerine
1 handful of frozen raspberries
10 small frozen strawberries
1/2 a frozen banana
1-3 cups of milk

Preparation:
Stuff it all in the blender and press pulverize. If it gets stuck, turn off the blender and poke aroun with a spoon =)
For real though, you don't really need to do anything to prep. That's the genius of this yummy snack. Add more or less milk to make the shake thicker or thinner. I'm not a big fan of tasting banana in my milkshake; when it's frozen you still get all the nutrients of a banana without the taste.
Cook time:
2-5 minutes.

So, my luvlies, eat up, or more accurately, drink up, and enjoy!!

<3 peanut butter angeli



2 comments:

  1. apparently the tangerines weren't frozen!! =]

    i like your blog, super cute!

    ReplyDelete