Monday, March 23, 2009

Freshie Luncheon

This past Sunday I went to Sanjana Baldwa's house for a "luncheon" as my mom called it. I was expecting it to be pretty boring (no offense to Sanjana) because there wasn't going to be anyone there my age, but I actually had a lot of fun. Between chasing after 4 year olds, looking for prom dresses for me online (and recieving some very good input), and reading FML, I was pretty happy =)

But the best part were these delicious looking chocolate covered strawberries that look almost as amazing as they tasted. One of these days I'm going to make some. They were amazing.
Too bad I didn't take a picture of when the chocolate bits fell off. The pattern of the strawberries outside, complete with indentations for the little seeds, was beautiful...

Or maybe I was just hungry =)

I just realized my camera died...no picture =( but imagine a fatty strawberry with really nice milk chocolate all over it. Doesn't do it justice but it'll have to suffice.


Till later luvlies.
<3 peanut butter angeli

2 comments: