Monday, March 16, 2009

the wonders of chex mix

There has never been a day when I didn't enjoy a bowl of chex mix as my afterschool snack.

Photo courtesy of www.americansweets.co.uk
Despite the allure of clementine oranges and other healthy items in my kitchen, Chex Mix has been my devoted friend. I'm quite finicky, however. Chex Mix can only be enjoyed if you eat it a particular way.

6) Pretzels!! Most people hate them. I don't, but I'd still rather eat them all first to get rid of them. Not much flavor.

5) Squiggly Bread Things -- I have no idea what any of these pieces are actually called but this is my terminology. Again, not much flavor, which is why I eat them second after pretzels.

4) White Crunchy Things -- It starts getting better around here. Eating these is a great way to annoy your parents/ friends because they crunch super loudly, even with your mouth closed.

3) Brown Chex -- Let's just face it. Brown Chex always come in second to White Chex and Brown Crunchy things. But don't feel too sorry for them. Sometimes they have a lot of flavoring and it makes them taste better.

2) Brown Crunchy Things -- They crunch! They taste amazing!

1) White Chex -- Chex Mix would make so much more money if they just sold these in a bag by themselves. I save them until the very end, because they taste WAY better than everything else in the bag.


Chex Mix also comes in other flavors ranging from the sweet, the salty, and the chocolately. Yum =)

<3 peanut butter angeli

4 comments:

  1. I used to always eat chex mix! Then i found out there was like.. peanut powder or something in it, which i'm allergic to. I had to stop having it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, brown crunchy things aer DEFINITELY number one. by far. and i actually like brown chex better than white chex! loll

    BY THE WAY did you notice that this morning in english the sub TOTALLY called you "an-jelly!" i was like HAHA! LE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way can you please email me the photos of the asian orchestra i took with you iphone today? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you described each element :)

    ReplyDelete