Tuesday, March 10, 2009

honey + horney (HORN-eye) = perfect psych snack

I have a fatty psychology test tomorrow. So what better way to study than to eat my worries away while memorizing Freud's psychoanalytic theory and Horney's (hahaha i still laugh even though her name is HORN-eye) feministic approach to psychology.

Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich

Ingredients:
2 slices of bread
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 glass of milk (to wash it down)


Preparation:
Yet again, there is hardly any prep. I'm lazy. I personally hate crust so I cut that off. Then I spread the peanut butter, put honey on the other slice, mushed them together, and then ate some before I took a picture (which is why there's a bite taken out of the sandwich, oops).
Seriously super delicious. Another super awesome combo is to put bananas in the sandwich, but since I didn't have any I couldn't.

So, my luvlies, next time you're feeling dismal, thinking you're going to die of boredom while studying for a test, take a break and make a sandwich. It's pretty fun and quite rewarding =)

<3>

4 comments:

  1. yummy! a favorite of mine..except i love wheat bread =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've had this sandwich. (except no honey..im not a fan). but peanut butter (no unjelly hehe) and bananas rocketh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is my favorite sandwich in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like, if I go to college, I'll finally have so options as to what I'll consume

    ReplyDelete